Monday 23 September 2013

Idiolect

Some things I am saying way too much lately. I apologize to everyone who has to deal with me:

1.) . . .for REASONS
example: I ate a ham sandwich . . .for REASONS
translation: There was no reason to eat the ham sandwich. I wasn't even hungry. I don't like ham.

2.) ALL DAY
example: I've been eating this ham sandwich ALL DAY.
translation: I've been eating this ham sandwich for the past five minutes.

3.) It ok tho
example: This ham sandwich tastes like ass. . . it ok tho
translation: This ham sandwich tastes like ass, but I'll survive

4.) I fail
example: I couldn't finish the ham sandwich. I fail.
translation: I couldn't finish the ham sandwich. This is more or less inconsequential

5.) RRRWWWWWAAARRRGGHH
example: RRRWWWWWAAARRRGGHH
translation: a heartfelt expression of one's inner frustrations and turmoil

No comments:

Post a Comment