Sunday 17 June 2012

Escargot

So, after a failed experiment this morning with an admittedly bizarre muffin recipe (I wound up with what can only be described as dense cakes of squirrel-food, which I'm sure are high in fibre, chock full of energy, and nutritious, but look like shit and taste like meh) I found more success in the afternoon with SNAILS.

Ingredients:

about 6 tbsp butter
1 can escargot
1 small onion, minced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup spinach, roughly chopped
CRACKERS

Directions:
Heat up the butter, fry up those onions and garlic. Drain and wash escargot, throw escargot in butter/onion/garlic mixture, stir around until coated, add spinach, cook until spinach is limp, remove from heat. I served it up on crackers, with broccoli on the side. Simple, rich, delicious, and it made me feel all fancy schmancy.



No comments:

Post a Comment