Thursday 17 May 2012

Lessons from this week

1) Good shoes = good day (I have to re-learn this at least once a week)
2) There are never as many dishes to wash as you think there are
3) Marmalade isn't so bad after all
4) A family pack of ham is A LOT of ham
5) Persistence is key
6) People in the fifties centered their writing style on beating around the bush.
7) Cocobun makes everything better. Period.
8) I need new tights
9) My gut instinct is typically to rebel
10) Sometimes I get sad for no reason, but I am grateful for those in my life who are patient with me when it happens.
11) Writing can be *fun* (I forgot).
12) When reading a novel, it is impossible not to fall in love with any British character named Nigel.
13) The rich people do indeed live in Westmount.
14) I have an unshakable mental connection between the scent of lilacs in spring, and memories of home.
15) I have a long way to go in acclimatizing to the humidity in Montreal.

Hope everyone is having an equally informative week!
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment